A couple of specials on the run

Yesterday, went to Santa Cruz before lunch.
Wasn't going for the spotting but like allways, when going near the airport, took my camera with me...

As I was leaving Funchal, another spotter had already told me that Thomas Cook Belgium OO-TCN with Alice in Wonderland special livery had landed.
Had been chasing this one for a long time...
Not the kind of pic suitable for Airliners or Jetphotos but couldn't wait for the departure...
Still, a great catch for the personal record.

When I was returning to Funchal, another great surprise: LN-NOL, the 6000th 737 with special markings on the tail.
Another great catch!
Once more couldn't wait for the departure, so just for the blog and personal records.

HB-JGL (Gulfstream G200), from TAG Aviation was also departing

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390