200th : The Orange Easyjet!

Yesterday night, when I posted the entry about waiting for the coming of the Easyjet's 200th Airbus with the special Orange livery I didn't know how close I was to get it....

Today the London Gatwick flight was made by this beauty! I couldn't even believe in my eyes, when I noticed it...
It was almost like they attended my request.... ;)
Anyway, didn't manage to get landing so, went for the departure...


While lining up on runway 05, the F/O definitely noticed me and A.M.

G-EZUI pushing back...

on taxiway Charlie, with some great reflections on the shinning new painting...

The A320 linning up on 05, "carrier" style....
Less than half-an-hour later we had yet another special livery....
Stay tunned for the pics...

Comentários

  1. Lindo, esta com um ar fantastico...



    Paulo Olim
    Asas Madeira

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Realmente, ficou especial, é a minha cor favorita ;)
    Agora, já podem ver a laranja voadora mais viçosa que antes.
    Parabéns pelas imagens!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Obrigado.
    Está realmente melhor do que eu esperava, com aquele metalizado no laranja...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muito bom. É quase um "negativo", falta-lhe apenas a cauda e os motores brancos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Olá Rui,

    Podemos partilhar as suas fotografias na página de Facebook da easyJet Portugal?

    Obrigado,
    eaysJet Portugal

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390