New Photo of the Week - A Tuifly special

Since Tuifly restarted flying to Madeira, the hunt began for the companies new special liveries.
On the week before Easter they brought a couple of them in the same day, unortunately was no good for me, as I couldn't go.

The most usual one around here has been the blue Haribo, which I had already photographed last year, but finally, last week, they brought a new one (for me at least...some of the other guys had already got it).

It was the one advertising a German car....(Hey...not saying the name, unlesse they pay me good bucks!! ) ;-P

Got a couple more pics of it but I guess the light poles were feeling photogenic that day....
More on that later....

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390