New Photo of the Week - One for the smaller birds

This week's photo will be dedicated to smaller birds.
No special reason at all, was just browsing my photos, searching for some interesting photo when I noticed this one:


It's a pic I really enjoy, I like the framing and colors. I also find the livery (specialy the tail) of this little bird a very nice one!
Besides this one, on that day, also got a couple more pics of 2 litle birds with some meaning:
This shot of CS-AYY must be one of my best and favorite bizjets photos.


And on that day, also got the gone CS-DIR on one of its flights...


Regarding the airliners, there were a few nice catches on that day, but as this post is dedicated to small birds, I'll just share this one, of last week's Photo of the Week, still on the old colors...

Comentários

  1. Quem disse que os "pequeninos" não tem piada?
    Boas fotos, como sempre.
    Abraço.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Esta última da Luxair está espectacular.
    Parabéns.
    Abraço

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390