Photo of the Week: McLaren at Portimão
This week, the Universe aligned for us...
Was lucky enough to be around for some shots on McLaren's couple of days testing with the MCL60, before the summer break.
It was the first time I had the oportunity to see, ear and photograph an F1 and how amazing it was...
I'd rather have it over a V10 engine but really can't complain for a first oportunity after many years just watching on TV.
You can check the McLaren report on these tests, HERE
Equiped only with the usual Canon 760D and Canon 18-135mm for vacations, I guess I could get worst results on the few shots I managed to get on some of Oscar Piastri runs...
Can tell you that it's definitely harder to photograph an F1 than a plane, specially from the location I had available...
A few more shots...




Comentários
Enviar um comentário