Short final to 05

One of the reasons I created this blog was to have the freedom to share whatever I believe it was worth showing.
Aviation photography sites have very strict rules and after a while I found myself shooting just the way they wanted, missing many other interesting stuff.

This one is quite a nice example, was just rejected at Jetphotos because the plane was too far away...well that's the main point of interest of the pic, a large overview of the short final, not the plane itself.


I've been trying to correct myself on the habit of focusing too much on the plane, ignoring so much else...enjoy it...

Comentários

  1. Pois é!
    Tens toda a razão. A foto é excelente e fala por si.
    Raispartam os Screeners!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nem mais!
    Quando nos damos conta, só tiramos ao "bird" e o que está à volta, às vezes mais interessante, esquecemo-nos.
    Boa!

    Alex

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390