Enter Air finished at Madeira?

Today I noticed that Enter Air was no longer on today's arrivals/departures page of Madeira Airport.
I don't know if they already stoped coming to Madeira...

They started making a weekly charter flight, from Prague on April, 24th...

Only caught it twice and both times in a hurry...
You can check premirer entry HERE

The other only time I photographed it was also in a hurry...was coming in the express way when I noticed it on downwind...speeded up and took the Cargo Terminal exit, getting there just in time to stop, grab my camera in the back and shoot a couple of pics...(didn't even had the time to check the settings....)

The weather was rainy and crappy but, it didn't turned out that bad....
SP-ENA, the B737 from Enter Air over runway 05's treshold
P.S.: After this post, another spotter called my attention that today they were coming around 20.30h and as from next week they will be coming during the night....
The plane that made today's flight was SP-ENZ but I didn't go to the airport....

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390