Back in time...

There are some planes that allways have been on a special place of my imagination since I can remember.
Many of them I'm pretty sure I'll only see them in photographs or videos...
But very recently I had the oportunity to be near some of those beauties...some (the protected ones) were looking great, some (the ones on the outside...) weren't looking that good but, it was still a great oportunity to finally be side by side and apreciate the details on those old birds....

I'll be sharing from time to time some pics.
For today, the Catalina...
Allways had an interest in hidros and the Catalina has a pretty amazing look, and some great stories, since the times of WWII....

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390