Menorca Turtles

While in Menorca, enjoyed the fact that my hotel was located in natural reservation area to take some early morning walks.
While "my girls" were still sleeping, grabbed my camera and went for some walks early in the morning, drawing the fact that the sun comes up, really early.
Those walks throuhg beach and nature well really a great way to start the day and to have some time for myself.

During one of those walks I was in the middle of the dunes when suddendly in front of my feet I noticed something really small...
It was a small turtle, right there, in the middle of the trail...

Still though of taking it to my daughter but then again she could want to take her home so decided to leave it nearby, after taking some shots and watching it for some time....

After arriving home, googled about it and found that it seems that Menorca turtles are the last ones on the Mediterranean...

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390