New Photo of the Week: Spotting runway 23

Last monday, went, for the first time on these vacations, to the airport for an afternoon of spotting.


Lucky me, runway 23 was in use so, decided to try out a few diferent spots for the take-offs.
The best framings didn't turn out as good as I wanted (out of focus and some heat haze) but still, these points turned out to be some good locations, to explore further more...


My favorite of the day...PGA's Foker 100 CS-TPC climbing out from runway 23, to Lisbon (LIS/LPPT)

One of the targets of the day...it's been a long time since I last had photographed a Luxair and I really do like its livery...
LX-LGQ landing on 23

and the take off...too bad the best framing pics, with the airport in the back turned out too crappy...

Very early take off for Easyjet's  G-EZIO, photographed from the most usual spotting point...

Another of my favorite pics of the day... F-GYAQ, the red tail A321, from Air Méditerranée

The landing

another view of the take off, side-by-side with me...

Yet on another spot, the Sata's Q400 CS-TRG take-off to Ponta Delgada (PDL/LPPD) provided some nice shots...


The surprise of the day: G-CMAS, from Execujet, an ERJ-135 Legacy that landed on runway 23 while I was on the  side, waiting for the take-offs

G-OZBB, another target of the day as I still hadn't photographed any Monarch this year.
Also my first Monarch with the new lettering

G-EZFW, just arrived at the stand...


Comentários

  1. Seria bom voltar a ter a Fokker de volta como construtora. Há dias só eles aterraram no Funchal com um danado dia de vento.
    Parabéns pelas fotos.

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390