Air Berlin by Tuifly...

Today noticed a registration I hadn't met around here for quite a while...D-AHFO.

The interesting thing about this one is that last time I photographed it, was wearing some colors I really enjoyed back then...Yellow Cab colors, from Hapag-Lloyd Express....

Personally I rather enjoy seeing it on HLX colors than Air Berlin....

Anyway, passing by the airport, it was departing...
Took some general shots and when it was passing by me, on the take off run, noticed something on the nose....
Operated by Tuifly.... 
Anyway, like I said...the HLX livery looked a lot better...(for me...)

Here, caught on a smoky landing, back in 2008....

Comentários

  1. Ainda não tinha visto esse Air Berlin por aqui!
    Continuo a gostar muito das cores do Yellow Cab!

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390