The Special one...

No...not talking about Mourinho...

Like I said on the post regarding the arrival of Smartwings, last Monday (check HERE) Travel Service brought, on that day 4 flights, every one with some kind of interest...
I only photographed the Smartwings but, there was another that would really make a catch...

Despite I photographed it a couple of times, it's one of those that you never get tired (specially because it's not that usual here....)

I'm talking about former OK-TVC (currently HA-LKE)...

OK-TVC the first time I caught it, still with full Telefonica O2 special livery
Check full entry HERE
The second time I caught it, already with an hybrid livery and HA-LKE registration
Check the full entry HERE

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390