Sharing some music...

While processing the last photos on the Belair 767, was listening some of my favorite, from several groups/artists...

My musical tastes goes from classical to heavy metal passing through regular "commercial" music...
One of those I was listening was one of my favorite songs from what used to be my favorite band...Nightwish...
(Used to be my fav. when Tarja was the singer...definitely the Nightwish + Anette (new singer) is less my kind of music...)

This video's from their last concert with Tarja as a singer...



Got curious and searched the same song with Anette singing...Argh...awfull, she definitely shouldn't try to sing songs that were obviously written for Tarja...

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiras noturnas ao KC-390

Base Aérea Monte Real - Livro 50 Anos

Estreia do KC-390